Visit the GateWorld Podcast page for more about the show!
GateWorld’s discussion of the 10-part digital series Stargate Origins concludes this week as Darren and Adam pick up where they left off! We’ll talk about the characters, what we thought worked best, and that jaw-dropping final episode and where it left everything. And we also catch up on what’s happening at GateWorld, including the new expansion of our YouTube channel.
We’re talking in detail about the whole series and how it ends, so beware of SPOILERS if you haven’t watched Stargate Origins yet! The “feature cut” will be available for sale at digital retailers this summer.
We want to hear from you! In the next episode of the podcast we’re talking about the Who, What, When, Where, and How of what we’d like to see out of a brand new Stargate TV series. Post a comment below and share your opinion!
- Stargate Origins at GateWorld
- Stargate Origins Episode Guide
- GateWorld Podcast: Stargate Origins – Halfway Through
- Stargate Origins Will Get A ‘Feature Cut’ – In 4K Ultra HD
- Stargate Origins Goes Worldwide With Digital Sales
- Stargate’s Return: What Stargate Origins Means For The Franchise
- Desert Son (Interview with “Kasuf” actor Daniel Rashid)
- Stargate’s Legacy – Adam’s 10-part column
- GateWorld on Youtube
- Will There Be A Fourth Stargate Television Series? (Video)
From the Omnipedia
Now you can listen to the GateWorld Podcast on YouTube! Check out our first effort at a video version below, and subscribe to GateWorld’s YouTube channel to be sure you see future uploads.
Thanks for listening! Leave us a comment below, or post on the Podcast Feedback thread at GateWorld Forum! Please let us know that you’re listening and what you would like to hear in the podcast’s future.