Newest Most Voted
SamJackShipper93
Jessica
1 year ago

We got plenty of post Season 8 hints that they were together! Sam’s comment about being “not exactly” single, her password being “fishing”, having a pic of Sam and Jack fishing in her Atlantis office and another individual picture of Jack in her private quarters, plus of course, the deleted scene from Trio which pretty much confirms that they are in a relationship! Even Sam buying Frooties in Continuum points to their relationship. Plus, Brad Wright confirmed there was a dinner scene in the deleted Revolution movie that would have made it clear they were together, and Joe Mallozzi, Amanda,… Read more »

India J
India J
Reply to  Jessica

I’ve seen & read the same things and, as far as I am concerned, they are definitely together. Sam & Jack forever!

Joy
Joy
Reply to  Jessica

Ya, to me they are together. Where was her comment about “not exactly” being single? Now I need to find these episodes!!

Heather
Heather
Reply to  Jessica

Not to mention that he said in one episode (s9 I think??) that he had to come back to sort out paper work for a number of things including the motorbike… which we all know Sam rides

Myka
Myka
1 year ago

Metamorphosis: when Jack tells Sam to get some rest, she immediately leans into his shoulder.
Heroes: “I’m really glad you’re OK.” + hug
Death Knell: after being rescued from the Kull Warrior, Sam just needs a moment to catch her breath. Jack tells her to “C’mere” and puts his arm around her.
Threads: Jack sits with Sam as she watches her dying father from the observation room. He puts his arm around her and she holds his hand. “Thank you, Sir.” “For what?” “For being here for me.” “Always.”

Mollymouse
1 year ago

Awww… great list! They were so good at this. The writers and actors deserve high praise for not giving in to those of us who wanted to see them together. It created a great tension through a lot of the series.

India J
India J
Reply to  Mollymouse

I liked the subtlety of it. It wasn’t too much & overbearing, just a touch here and there so that it didn’t make the show into a soap opera. I’m content. 😔😊

dustojnikhummer
dustojnikhummer
1 year ago

I recommend book Stargate Aschen, free about 300 pages (I think?) story that ships them.

eleonora tonoli
1 year ago

The best sci-fi couple, in my opinion !!!
realize many wallpapers about Sam and Jack.

Revan2574
1 year ago

Always wondered about 200. Why all of Val’s other ideas had herself in the starring role but the wedding idea Sam and Jack were cast as the bride and groom?

Mayliea
Mayliea
Reply to  Revan2574

Cause even Val shipped them.

Subh
Subh
1 year ago

One thing that I actually like about the Stargate SG-1 series is the lack of melodrama (romance, etc). So I find it pretty ridiculous that you would leave everything else aside and would try to fish out the fleeting glimpses of romance from what is supposed to be a sci-fi series. Why not watch one of the other hundreds of soap drama if you are interested in romance. Please leave Stargate alone!!

Paul Simonson
Paul Simonson
1 year ago

It was clear during the later episodes of Stargate Atlantis, when Carter was in command, that there was no hint of any “getting together” of her and Jack. It never happened and it was better that way. Heck, you could even tell in the Stargate movie when they went to the ceremony to remove the last Ball Gould clone man, that there was nothing between them except friendship and mutual respect for each other. Why do some folks feel the need to believe there was something there other than a deep friendship? Whatever.

Heightmeyer's Lemming

Question: who’s gonna write the John Sheppard/Elizabeth Weir version? Or the Daniel Jackson/Jack O’Neill version? Or John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan? Daniel Jackson/Janet Fraiser? … We are talking could-be relationships, right?

I’m offering myself up to write a guide to Teyla Emmagan/Kate Heightmeyer — it’s a story, a sad one, in 5 episodes.

Jaye
Jaye
1 year ago

Great idea! I’ll volunteer to do the Jack/Daniel one!

Heightmeyer's Lemming
Reply to  Jaye

— can this be turned into a series perhaps?
We already have two volunteers for the next chapters. I’m sure we can find volunteers to write the other gazillion pairings.

Andy Corvin
Andy Corvin
1 year ago

What about “There But For the Grace of God”? You’ve got Sam and Jack engaged in that timeline!

Patrick