1. Ictus75
    September 14, 2017 at 9:36 am |

Is anyone else as underwhelmed by this as I am? I’d love to see a new Stargate series, but this just doesn’t seem that exciting.

2. Taris
    September 14, 2017 at 6:42 pm |

Better than ignoring the last 17 years altogether.

3. Stargater
    September 15, 2017 at 5:15 am |

I very excited that Stargate is coming back but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED that Stargate Origins episodes are gonna be 10 minutes ONLY each. That is crazy, so what every week we’ll watch just a 10 minute episode?? That is ridiculous!!! Even a comedy series like The Big Bang Theory has a longer duration of 30 minutes. At least instead of a series you SHOULD call it(FORMALLY) a movie of 100 minutes duration. Or simply make it a series of 4 episodes and 30 minutes each.
    Very dissapointed with MGM, I would not be surprised if this endeavour to bring back Stargate turns out to be an EPIC FAIL!! :(
    Also, why doesn’t MGM stream Stargate Origins on Netflix for people outside of the US?

4. MaxSterling
    September 15, 2017 at 4:00 pm |

I can’t imagine this being successful at all. She never went through the gate. It’s going to play out like a documentary.

MGM, just give me a combined series. O’Neill can be in charge of Atlantis… and they can now use that as a base of operations and supply line for Carter in the Hammond. Shepard, Tayla, Ronin, and Teal’c will be the new primary SG unit. Daniel Jackson and McKay can stay on Atlantis and go on missions as needed. They can finish off the Wraith in the Pegasus Galaxy. Bring back the Asgards with help from their brethren in the Pegasus Galaxy. Perhaps persuade some Nox, Tollen, and Tok’ra to work with the Tauri out of Atlantis. McKay, Daniel, and Carter can use the stones to assist the crew of Destiny from Atlantis. Atlantis can then follow the trail of Destiny and see if they can manage to catch up to them.

5. Shroud
    September 15, 2017 at 4:49 pm |

it’s not much and really can’t see it being that great a story,
    but when the ship pulls into port with a big hole I guess maybe a men-in-black type story to not talk about it
    or maybe “your son was here asking about the stargate,
    what my son was in England that whole year.
    Well at least it’s a foot in the door, here’s hoping

6. Paul_Boland
    September 18, 2017 at 3:14 pm |

I’m glad to hear that folks who can’t sign up for Stargate Command (like me living in Ireland), will get to see at least the first two episodes of Stargate Origin. But MGM really do need to give more info for us fans who are not listed in the short list of countries the platform is open to.

7. Dr.Zelenka
    October 8, 2017 at 9:26 pm |

Hello Paul_Boland, I agree. I live in Czech Republic and Stargate is my private religion. I was very excited about this news, but now, after finishing reading, I am crying. Why I can not have account in MGM online channel? USA always sais that there is not place for racism, so what is the reason to not have this option in online world where are no bounderies as bwin and other companies show to us? I can pay via PayPal, Upay etc., so give me this option or people like me have to go back to torrents sites.