1. ZJW88
    ZJW88
    December 2, 2012 at 11:35 pm |

This might be my all time favorite season of Stargate. It certainly was my favorite since the one-two punch of SG-1 season 8 and the debut season of Atlantis.

2. rsanchez1
    rsanchez1
    December 3, 2012 at 1:12 am |

It’s so sad that SGU was cut down as soon as it got as good as the other series. Finally having some good sci-fi and aliens and battles, and then they cancel it.

3. grif
    grif
    December 4, 2012 at 4:21 am |

one movie is all it would take to end this show. hell just one episode. all they need is power to get back.

as for the season. it is vastly better than season one. a huge step in the right direction.

4. bhorwith22
    bhorwith22
    December 4, 2012 at 5:48 am |

The second half of season two probably has at least half of my top ten Stargate (SG-1/Atlantis/SGU) episodes. Trial and Error to Gauntlet was by far the longest that Stargate ever went without a bad episode.

5. shermacidal
    shermacidal
    December 4, 2012 at 9:24 pm |

its so sad that a show this good could be cancelled, especially when there are hundreds of shows on tv that are pure garbage. anyway, i wanna thank darren for keeping this going for 17 months you did a great job. hope we get a new show or movie soon. if not put me down for the next rewatch haha

6. Salamander
    Salamander
    December 5, 2012 at 11:33 am |

Yup have to agree I was enjoying SGU and can’t believe they left it hanging like that. 2nd season was pretty good and loved the rustic ‘feel’ of the series

I would like to see the ‘Revolution’ SG-1 film with Jack O’Neill centric even more!

7. gorehound
    gorehound
    December 5, 2012 at 2:56 pm |

Sad that it got Cancelled !
    And to bad this Season never came out on blu-ray.
    We all got the Shaft Twice.

8. #SGRewatch: SGU, 2. évad « Csillagkapu hírek magyarul
    December 8, 2012 at 10:06 am |

[…] teljes felvezetőt elolvashatjátok a […]

9. Coremae
    Coremae
    December 9, 2012 at 6:54 pm |

MGM locked Stargate away in their vault and there it will stay for another ten years or so, and then maybe, just maybe, they’ll create a trilogy or reboot the tv series. Battlestar Galactica is returning as blood and chrome and what a marvelous series it has been. A great many of us had talked about creating a web series, and BSG has done just so and how marvelous it is. SGU second season should have been it’s first, and it’s first never should have happened. But, hopefully, next time around, they’ll return with better Producers.

10. TW
    TW
    December 13, 2012 at 6:17 pm |

I kind of like the way it ended. Yes I didn’t want it to end. SGU was stargate like sg-1 and antlatis was but if it had to end there. I am glad it did. Had the same feel of the end of Atlantis or Sg-1. The adventure continues

11. joegett
    joegett
    December 16, 2012 at 10:07 pm |

I have been following the rewatch but not quite at the same pace. However, here we are, at SGU, almost at the end and I must say what an end. SGU is indeed the best of the SG series and in the end, it was quite a satisfying way to say goodbye to the series. I wished it could have gone on but it was not to be. I didn’t think the SGU style would have worked in the earlier incarnation. It seemed a natural evolution to the show. I liked all 3 series in their own way. SGU is really of its time. It would not have been made any earlier.