1. ulkesh47
    ulkesh47
    March 11, 2009 at 12:38 am |

Wow! My comments are on the podcast two episodes straight!

2. jmixont
    jmixont
    March 11, 2009 at 10:10 am |

For the record, it wasn’t a convention in Geneva. Rather, it’s a set of conventions agreed upon in Geneva…the Geneva conventions.

3. Danybrean
    Danybrean
    March 12, 2009 at 11:49 am |

I think the introductin of the interstellar ships were a natural transition from using the stargate to go between worlds. These goliaths of space allowed for the communication of intel at much faster rate and not to mention getting the backup SG1 and SGA needed to turn the tide.
    The stargate is how it all started and probably shouldn’t be lost completely, but it’s human nature to want to exploit technology and improve on it. The best minds in the galaxy both human and alien have contributed to the stargate programs success. These giant starships can only get faster and more powerful.

4. vanishingtorch
    vanishingtorch
    March 13, 2009 at 12:22 am |

Yeah plus Atlantis, also a starship can now act like a stargate through the use of their wormhole drive.
    So Atlantis actually has the best of both worlds. :)

5. 1andonlyHax
    1andonlyHax
    March 13, 2009 at 11:07 pm |

My favorite episodes are the ones with spaceships, both human and alien alike. My wife doesn’t like SG1 all that much, but she loves SGA… mainly because it has more spaceships. I would have to say that the only thing that would have made our Daedalus class spaceships better, and stayed true to the STARGATE franchise even more, is if they would have had a stargate incorporated into them. Like Atlantis does and also Apophis’ ship did in WITHIN THE SERPENT’S GRASP, SG1 Season 1 Episode 21. I would have loved it even more… and they did it with the city of Atlantis and are doing it with Stargate Universe. That is why I am very excited for this series.

6. 1andonlyHax
    1andonlyHax
    March 13, 2009 at 11:12 pm |

I almost forgot the Wrath’s ship in ENEMY AT THE GATE, SGA Season 5 Episode 20, also had a gate on it. That would have made our ships awesome. Besides, they found enough gates for the use of the Midway Station. I’m sure they could have found a few more for our ships and installed some sort of Iris or force field so no unwelcomed guest could have boarded.