ORIGINAL AIR DATE: 07.10.1998
SYNDICATION AIR DATE: 09.28.1999
DVD DISC: Season 2, Disc 1
WRITTEN BY: Terry Curtis Fox
DIRECTED BY: David Warry-Smith
GUEST STARS: Bonnie Bartlett (Linea), Mark Acheson (Vishnoor), Andrew Wheeler (Major Stan Kovacek), Colin Lawrence (Major Warren), Michael Puttonen (Simian), Laara Sadiq (Technician), Tracy Westerholm (Technician #2), Jim Thornburn (SF Guard 2), David Allan Pearson (Quinta), Ian Robison (Security Officer), Reg Tupper (Doctor), David Bloom (Scavenger), Kim Kondrashoff (Roshure), Colleen Winton (Dr. Greene)
- Linea created a plague on the world she was on. Whether or not it was her homeworld is not specified – she may have been a gate traveler, although her apparent unfamiliarity with the Stargate network makes this unlikely. The plague was designed to be one that she couldn't get. Half of the planet's population died, and Linea promised to save the rest.
- Upon their return to Earth, SG-1 is remarkably clean and well-kept for having spent a few days on a prison world.
- As Linea made her escape from the S.G.C., the team members stood in the control room and watched the address encoded. Why would they not follow her? The computers crashed before they could redial, but would no one think to memorize the address or write it down as they saw it?
- Linea - Linea was sent to prison for her role in a great plague on the Taldur world. She apparently was responsible for creating a disease that wiped out half the planet's population, earning her the name "Destroyer of Worlds." Now, with help from SG-1, she has escaped from Hadante to another world.
- Jack O'Neill - Jack has spent time in prison before.
- George Hammond - This episode marks General Hammond's first trip through the Stargate. He has demonstrated his willingness to go to great lengths for those under his command.
- What was Linea's true crime? Did she really cause the plague, or try to stop it?
- How did Linea use the S.G.C. computer system so easily?
- To what planet did Linea escape?